HOW IS SPOTLIGHT HANDLING THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS & REQUIREMENTS?
- Staff temperatures will be taken at the start of each rehearsal.
- Staff will wear masks at all times when indoors.
- Staff will maintain a distance of 6 feet from all performers & eachother.
- Staff is required to wash their hands and / or use hand sanitizer at regular intervals.
- We will be utilizing the outdoor space at Spotlight Studios when weather permits.
- When rehearsing inside Spotlight Studios, all performers & staff will remain at a 6' distance. The rehearsal floor has been measured out and is marked with "toe boxes" for each performer.
- Staff & performers must wear a mask.
- All surfaces used outside ie: tables, chairs, railings, music stands, etc will be sanitized, using CDC approved sanitizer, at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Spotlight Studios will be thoroughly cleaned & sanitized, following CDC guidlines, before the start of each rehearsal, before performers' arrival and throughout the day.
- The bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned & sanatized at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Parents will be required to complete a form stating that their child is in good health & has not been exposed to Covid-19, with in a minimum of 21 days.
- Performers' temperatures will be taken by a designated staff member upon arrival.
- If a performer shows any sign of illness, at any time during the rehearsal, they will be sent home immediately.
- Perfromers will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and will be required to wash their hands or use sanitizer at regular intervals throughout the rehearsal.
- Performers will be asked to hydrate often.
- All belongings will be place in an individual tub upon arrival. Tubs will be sanitized after each use.
- No food will be allowed at rehearsal, only water will be permitted.
- Performers are required to remain at the mandated 6-feet apart at all times.
- Performers must wear a mask.
SPOTLIGHT WILL MAKE ANY NECESSARY CHANGES OR ADJUSTMENTS TO OUR PRECAUTIONS & STANDARDS, FOLLOWING THE CDC MANDATES & RECOMMENDATIONS. YOUR PERFORMER'S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY, ABOVE ALL ELSE.